View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 06:44 AM   #1
Miss
Connoisseur
Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 360+
Suggestion: Ad-free experience for supporting members

Though I've barely posted here I've found this site really informative, and I greatly appreciate it. However I personally find the advertisements are so off-putting that despite the excellent content and atmosphere I'm finding I don't tend to stick around longer than necessary to get the answers I need. It looks like there's a great community here and I would like to be a part of it, but for me the ads genuinely hinder my participation.

As a solution, many forums who run advertisements offer their members the option of a paid "premium" membership that is ad-free. In this way the forum remains supported while individuals who find the ads too intrusive have a way to opt out of them and still enjoy the forum.

There is, of course, no obligation to change anything, especially considering that I'm a newbie and likely the odd one out. But I figured I'd mention it in case it was helpful.

Thanks again for the great site!
Miss is offline   Reply With Quote