View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 03:14 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
No. To do so needs changing the metadata inside a book - not just the values displayed in the catalog.

I have been talking to Patrick Thompson (the author of MegaReader) about improvements I would like to see in it's library view (as i use the product myself) which include support for series view and I am hoping he can be persuaded to add this in a future MegaReader update.

One good thing is that Patrick is very responsive in fixing any issues that arise when MegaReader interacts with a calibre2opds generated catalog.

In the meantime it may be easier to simply go back to the calibre2opds catalog view in MegaReader when you want to know more about a series. The calibre2opds catalogs allow you to view series information readily enough.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote