View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 07:42 AM   #37
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
It's Harry Potter. Given all the fans who'll shell out money just because it's a Harry Potter collectible despite the fact they'll never actually use the device or read the ebooks, I would hope Sony would be smart enough to capitalize on that and create a really special looking reader.
Oh I agree completely! I'm one of those types. LOL I follow the Potter Podcasts & sites & such. I know there's money there that's for sure. I'm just not sure that they'd (Sony) invest in it. My fingers are crossed. I'd hate to make the leap buying it right away and then have them release the special Potter reader for Christmas.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote