View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 02:25 AM   #12
DrChiper
Bookish
DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC, t1, t2, t3, aura 2 v1, clara HD, Libra 2, Nxtpaper 11
I'm using Win7 64 bit. I right-clicked just below the title bar on the moveable (indeed, you can reposition it as I just discovered :-) bar not far from the spot of the pop-up. I agree it is a bit difficult to reproduce, but I managed to do it several times, hence the snapshot as proof.

I don't think the average user will ever encounter it as it seems to be a very rare situation, and I was just unlucky to find it.
DrChiper is offline   Reply With Quote