View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 07:27 PM   #12
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
Tried what you said, but something is still wrong!!!

See attached ePub I've been experimenting with. Perhaps someone can make it work and send it to me.

I'd surely like to see a pony. Maybe an ebook that works. I'm probably making it haeder than it truly is.
Hi again Charlie-
I think that your font file may be faulty, so.....

I'm not sure just what you are trying to do. If you are wanting a different font for the text, here are a couple of examples. I selected a serif and a sans serif font. Remember - epubs look different depending on the reader.

I have added font files, @font face statements and altered your "h1...h6" and the "p" definitions.

I think the best way to control fonts is to add the entire font group (regular, bold italic and bolditalic). This way gives you more options in the books appearance.

Regards - John
Attached Files
File Type: epub The Schoolmaster Sans.epub (349.2 KB, 180 views)
File Type: epub The Schoolmaster Serif.epub (266.4 KB, 173 views)
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote