View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 07:43 AM   #1
chrisanthropic
Fiend
chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Ok to upload your own work?

My wife's first book is available for free on Smashwords, but I spent quite a bit of time manually formatting a MOBI version for Amazon and EPUB version for B&N.

I'd like to upload these versions to the library but it seems like most of the uploads are "established" authors and/or classics. I didn't see anything in the Guidelines about it so I thought I'd ask before posting. I don't want to step on any toes.

Thanks,
Chris.
chrisanthropic is offline   Reply With Quote