View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 12:18 PM   #7
whitearrow
Guru
whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhkaplan View Post
I really wan't a K3, I guess it's just not meant to be right now. I have too many books to read that are ePub... It's not really worth it to get the K3 without Whispersync working w/ them.
If the ePub books are DRM free, you can still load them to the Kindle via the USB cable after converting them in Calibre, or email them to the Kindle (no charge if you are using wifi). So I'm not sure why the Kindle wouldn't work for you.
whitearrow is offline   Reply With Quote