View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 10:16 AM   #6
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by KariK View Post
Yes they do, but only a hundred book batches, and keeping track of where you are is a pain. If I only had to do it once I'd consider it, but being lazy I know I will need to do it every now and then, hence the need for automation.

When you download the books that you first selected will be put at the end of the list.

Once you get all the books downloaded then you go to:

Add Books
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2018-08-11 10-01-27.png
Views:	133
Size:	784.4 KB
ID:	165517

If you have books that are already in you library you can then deselect--remove the check mark--them so as not to load duplicates.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2018-08-11 10-10-54.png
Views:	129
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	165518

Should not take very long to do.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote