Thread: Sad Sigil news?
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 08:29 PM   #35
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
I agree with Ripplinger. Sigil became a great program in the last two years.

It would be worth it to maintain its current working status by bugfixes where necessary, even if it never received another new feature.
I have to agree with that too. There have been some improvements since I first found my way to Sigil (a lot in ease of use I think) and if you keep on adding on new stuff eventually the main program could get buried. In any event even if new features aren't added (either in the short or long term) it does work great as is. Are there still some bugs? I don't know, though I do agree it is possible, and as OS's change some issues may develop in the future. Still it does what it is designed to do and does it well. What more could anyone ask?
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote