Thread: Reviews 101
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 11:06 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SigilBear View Post
My first epub is almost finished, and I just launched a new website to promote it and other books I'm working on. I'd now like to learn about the reviews game.

What are some good places to solicit reviews? I assume you just send a reviewer a free copy of your book/epub, and they write something about it, right?

I'm particularly interested in tips about reviews by librarians. My long range goal is to get my book into libraries, though I've learned that's next to impossible. But I'd like to at least let librarians know about my book.

How does one go about getting books reviewed by the library system?
Find a big name publisher for your book if you are dead set on getting into libraries.

Now as for reviews, fiction or non-fiction?
Oh and be sure and put it over in the self-promotion forum.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote