View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 03:02 PM   #21
flumbo
I got nothin...
flumbo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.flumbo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.flumbo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.flumbo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_mchale View Post
I forgot to address this earlier... I suppose it all depends on what you want to read. I went fictionwise and I found more Science Fiction Books that were readable under ereader (secure or multiformat) than I found on mobipocket's site. So I think for practical purposes, there is probably plenty to read for anyone.

--
Bill
Sci-Fi is also my time-waster of choice. I appreciate the big back catalog of sci-fi stories on fictionwise, but it seems like the new releases I'm looking for don't make it there. For instance, John Scalzi's latest book is available on Mobi but not eReader/Fictionwise. Most of Harry Turtledove's books make it to Mobi, but only a few are on eReader. John Varley's latest book is on Mobi(only one of his books!) but not eReader.

Of course there are many more that aren't available at either store like recent Larry Niven, Vernor Vinge or Robert Charles Wilson. I'm sure it goes both ways, but my luck finding what I want to buy lately has been poor.
flumbo is offline   Reply With Quote