View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 11:46 PM   #4
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc109 View Post
I personally quite like LCD reading. The original Fire has been better than expected for reading, at least to my eyes. I very much like reading on the K3 as well but it does not do well in darker situations or in indirect light. I suppose the Paperwhite will fix that.

I'm wondering if anyone has noticed whether the higher resolution on the HD substantially improves the reading experience over the original Fire. I'm gathering from reviews that the anti-glare screen does not make a substantial difference but maybe the higher resolution is a big deal? I'm guessing not for most people but am curious about people's experiences.
I find the HD to be easier to read than the original Fire. The higher res is certainly better for reading comics, magazines, and color media.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote