View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 04:53 AM   #10
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
An other way you can force those problems is with automatic import via folder and a wrong setting how to generate metadata with mass imports. In case you set up metadata read by book content rather than file name and in addition a not so good setup for adding books, you sometimes can come in trouble if metadata are not available or scrap (saw this mostly in combination with PDF formats). If I use this way, I often change the behavior to generate a title from the file name as these are more likely unique (in my use cases) and better in handling especially with automated unsupervised background tasks.

As was mentioned, a bit regular housekeeping is always a very good idea to keep everything smooth with no surprises.
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote