View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 09:22 PM   #28
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Waiting for a large 3d file to load so I can take out one small piece, put it into a medium-sized file, then import all that into another large file. So I can finish one image that goes in one page on this manga I am crazy enough to be working on.

Dang, still hasn't finished loading.

Oh, there it is! Wow, it merged into the file I was working on before. No wonder it took so long. Better hurry and do what I need to before the whole system goes down under the load....
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote