View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 09:28 AM   #12
samcohen
Connoisseur
samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glsparks2 View Post
SamCohen: I hope you are having a good new year! Can you please give an update on developer activities?
I have an IOS update on the way. I made a lot of mistakes my first time around and am determined to put out and update that the community deserves. I made a small preview video of the newest UI working on the app and am excited to get it out. We are also planning on putting out a proper iCloud integration which we are extremely excited about. This would eliminate the necessity for dropbox and other services since most people already use iCloud for everything else.

https://www.icloud.com/photos/#0KhCb...o8CFSzKwOEr3Dg

I have not gotten around to working on the android apps yet due to my lack of resources. The company doesn't make enough money yet. Luckily my marketing efforts are starting to pay off and am getting a lot of new eyes on the apps that haven't seen it before. I have 10xd the organic traffic to the website so this should help a lot.

It's hard to see the work in the community's eyes because a lot of the value I'm building for the company hasn't been put into the product yet. It will trickle down.

For anyone who cares about marketing at all here is a look at the organic traffic work I have done. We are looking to build an even bigger community! The more people I bring in the more resources I can dedicate directly toward exactly what the community wants.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 8.23.55 AM.png
Views:	457
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	176309
samcohen is offline   Reply With Quote