View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 07:23 AM   #15
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
Due to my lack of knowledge I saw:
Quote:
calibre.gui2.dialogs.tweak_epub_ui import Ui_Dialog
and I wrongly assumed that this refered to gui2/dialogs/tweak_epub_ui.py, which I couldn't find!
Kovid confirmed that this actually refers to gui2/dialogs/tweak_epub.ui which I do have.
(I don't know exactly how these .ui files work but I guess there is a help document somewhere.)

I downloaded calibre source some months ago so I'm not sure which version it is. How do I find out and should I update it? I am not running from source but simply using it as a means of learning calibre/Python programming.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote