View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 04:43 PM   #686
Silverty
Connoisseur
Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Silverty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura H2O2
Quote:
Originally Posted by doki43 View Post
For people who have the Kobo Clara HD and the Kobo glo (1st version, Non HD). Is it a good upgrade from the kobo glo to the clara HD? I have the kobo glo but the light is too bright and white and I am looking for a kobo with comfort light. I would also love faster page-turns. Is the kobo clara faster at page turning than the kobo glo?
I would say it's an upgrade. My kobo glo is still going strong but I love the warm orange light on my Clara and it's just faster as well which is nice. Easier to type on as well.
Silverty is offline   Reply With Quote