View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 12:05 PM   #8
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Yes, The Reports should have all been modal dialogs to prevent anything from being done behind the back of Reports. But people protested when I suggested that back in 2016. People should not be deleting files outside of Reports without rebuilding the reports themselves with the rebuild button.
I agree. It never occurred to me that people would delete stuff with Reports open. I've always assumed people would rebuild new Reports after changes. If only Reports had been modal all along!
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote