View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 06:00 PM   #276
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@DoctorOhh - I wasn't even aware this PI marked the books for which it found an IDSN value - I had to do a test to see what it did.

I use this PI in my Receiving Dock library where I assign the core metadata values (author(s), title, strapline and ISDN) before moving the 'books' to their home libraries. In the Receiving Dock I display the ISDN as a column so its obvious which books get updated.

I missed your "Books Marked on Every Restart" thread. Had I seen it I would have remembered it and bought it to chaley's attention at an earlier point our discussion in the "Show Marked as a Column", rather than right at the end of the thread.

I have a workaround to the books marked as not_book_duplicate issue - uninstall/reinstall Find Duplicates as required.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote