View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 05:23 PM   #7
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
The one time I tried this, I copied all the contents of the exposed storage on the old device to a folder (old) on my desktop. I then repeated that with the contents of the exposed storage on the new device to a folder (new) on my desktop. I copied the KoboReader.sqlite from the old folder onto the desktop and edited it with the data from the KoboReader.sqlite in the new device's folder, copied the entirety of the old folder onto the new device and then copied the modified KoboReader.sqlite into the new device's .kobo folder.

I did this so that any downloaded books in the .kepub directory and other information such as the Kobo eReader.conf file were copied to the new device.

Old and new may have been rather boring names for the working directories but they worked for me.

Last edited by DNSB; 03-25-2024 at 05:27 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote