View Single Post
Old 07-13-2021, 02:55 PM   #8
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by pazos View Post
The calibre plugin is pretty dumb. All it does is reading the contents of "calibre.metadata" (or "metadata.calibre", I don't remember)

Most user just have one calibre library on their ereaders. They often use the platform driver for calibre. In the case on Kobos the rootdir of the calibre library is in /mnt/onboard.

Please check that this file contains info about the book you transferred. If that's true it is the plugin fault. If that file doesn't contain info about that specific book then the plugin works as expected.
I opened metadata.calibre in Notepad++ and the three "missing" books are all showing up in that file, as in the attached screenshot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	metadata.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	188172  

Last edited by Uncle Robin; 07-13-2021 at 03:00 PM.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote