View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 10:48 AM   #4
hfpop
Addict
hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Why are you converting from HTML > KF8 > ePub? That makes no sense. What you could do is use the Calibre editor with the HTML. Split the HTML as needed, make your own CSS. Get rid of any internal code that should be in the CSS and rename as you feel appropriate.

Orif you feel converting is what you want to do then go HTML > ePub and then edit the ePub. You can rename the files and you can clean up the code. Once you get the ePub as you want, then you can convert to KF8 using the ePub as the source.
I followed both tracks for testing purposes. I wonder why the html files in the epub have that long name. If I change the long-ang-ugly-filename of the epub via different rules in Calibre, that will have no effect on the long-and-ugly-filename of the internal html files.
hfpop is offline   Reply With Quote