View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 12:52 PM   #38
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Alrighty. Back on track we are with this quote from the very first post of this thread, thanks to OP Yutsuki:

I couldn't help noticing today's activity in the Announcements thread "Ebook uploads exceed 30,000". Not only did it point out to me that there's a wonderful resource for proofed public domain titles on this very website, but it piqued my interest in what's on offer.

I've already typed in a few names to see what's been uploaded -- Austen, Dickens, Brontė. However, I thought that this would be a great opportunity: What are some of your personal favourites that are on offer, right here at MobileRead?
I understand that now, but not at first. I am interested in exploring the mobileread library now that I became aware of it, after I dared to venture outside the "amazon kindle" forums. Learning to communicate with non geeks will be difficult for me, but I will try desperately to fit in. Thanks.

Is there a sci-fi section of the mobileread library? I do not know where to begin looking -- this is so vast and unfamilar...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote