Thread: Backlist
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 08:41 AM   #50
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Unfortunately it's the usual case of different US/UK publishers. "Dragonsinger" and "Dragonsong" have been available as ebooks for some years in the UK. You could always "visit" the UK via VPN and buy them that way, should you be so inclined.
True enough. For the other books that I had contemplated doing so in order to buy (Edding's two Belgarian series, Fiest's first three books, and a couple of somewhat obscure Darkover novels (Hawkmistress and Stormqueen), the Eddings books eventually have become available in the US store (this past year). The others still aren't.

No idea why Feist's Riftwar Saga trilogy (the omnibook that has his first three books) haven't made it. Given that he's still an active author, one would think that he or his publisher would have made the effort to have those available. They are probably his best books and many of his other books are available.

The Darkover books, I somewhat understand. MZB has been dead for a while and those two aren't among the two better known in the series. I've got them in paper (actually I have all the books that I've mentioned in paper)
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote