Thread: Backlist
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 05:09 PM   #47
Hampshire Nanny
Guru
Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3 KB, iPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Still waiting to see if the re-release of McCaffry's Dragonsinger trilogy coming out this Spring will include ebooks. They seem to be available in England, so I'm hopeful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Alas, no kindle version of the first of the Dragonsinger trilogy, or at least none that I can find. Just a new paper back version. Sigh, it strikes me as quite strange since Gateway has the ebook available in England.
Is this what you're looking for? http://www.amazon.com/Dragonriders-P...dp/B000RH0E70/

"Finally together in one volume, the first three books in the world's most beloved science fiction series, THE DRAGONRIDERS OF PERN, by Anne McCaffrey, one of the great science fiction writers of all time: DRAGONFLIGHT, DRAGONQUEST, THE WHITE DRAGON. Those who know these extraordinary tales will be able to re-visit with Lessa, F'lar, Ruth, Lord Jaxon, and all the others. And for those just discovering this magical place, there are incomparable tales of danger, deceit, and daring, just waiting to be explored.."
Hampshire Nanny is offline   Reply With Quote