View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 02:44 AM   #17
rwhe
Hierodule
rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, calibre, Android, FBReader
Automatic update to 3.17.0 resulted in my H2O rebooting infinitely every few seconds. Is this the sickel bug?

I managed to stop the reboot cycle and get into my device from the command line by pulling my SD card. Where is sickle in the Kobo directory tree? I'd like to disable it.

It's late at night here, but I'm hoping someone in the forum can advise me. I will keep searching the forum for info until someone can help or I fall asleep.

Thanks.
rwhe is offline   Reply With Quote