View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 06:14 PM   #1
Pinecone
Guru
Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650, PRS-600, PRS-350
Metadata for Wrong Book

I just ran into something. I have at least one book, that when I download metadata, it picks the wrong book. Same title, different author.

The title and author are correct in the Calibre file before I start, but if I download metadata, it changes the author.

The book is Extreme Measures by Vince Flynn. I keep getting metadata for the same tilte book, but by Michael Palmer.

And considering I also read Michael Palmer, this could get very interesting.
Pinecone is offline   Reply With Quote