View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 11:26 PM   #13
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtintle View Post
EDIT: After doing a search on default send, I found that Calibre sends news to which ever storage has the most room available...guess I should search before I ask questions...
Auto send recently changed and works as follows based on calibre's What's new page.

Release: 0.7.45 [11 Feb, 2011]

New Features
  • When automatically sending news to device, send to main memory preferentially, if it has enough space.