View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 05:15 PM   #150
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
My kindle has re-turned me into a reader. I'm still not a "bookworm" - I used to sort of identify as one when I was a child, but as an adult I didn't really find many new authors that I read. plus life, and other interests kind of wedged out the amount of time I wanted to spend reading. I would read and re-read Anne of Green Gables and other favorites, because I had a low threshold for books that I didn't just *love*. So I am trying to expand my repertoire. I am indeed thankful for the MR library and public domain sites like Gutenberg, because I can revisit old favorites all the time. Calibre was my first "e-reader" as I would read anything I could get my hands on from those two sites.

But being able to carry around old favorites all the time and new books I have not yet read, hundreds of them, on a single device that fits in my purse, there's nothing like it.
I never read Anne of Green Gables as a child, but finally read the series recently, oh, my I enjoyed it!

I *am* a bookworm through and through tho.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
graycyn is online now   Reply With Quote