View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 12:52 PM   #25
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdesja5 View Post
On the Facebook Stanza wall some users have recently posted that they have updated to IOS 6 beta 3 and the latest version of Stanza still works well. Good news! Stanza is still the best reader IMO....
Hopefully someone comes up with a GOOD replacement with all the features before it finally doesn't work any more. I've paid good money to try most of the ones already out there and don't like them half as much, there's always something missing to make them as good as Stanza.
Good to know! I'm due for a phone upgrade and it's great if Stanza still works on iOS6. Also considering getting the new iPod Touch as the 256MB RAM on the current model is just way too limiting. Frequent out of memory app crashes and the combination of A4+256MB makes it crawl compared to the snappy iPhone 4S.

Right now, Stanza is still my favorite reader app on iOS. I've actually found a pretty decent alternative on Android (Mantano Reader) but the problem with that is finding a good Android device. I positively hate AMOLED and greatly dislike the massive 4.5" form factor that new Android phones are sporting.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote