View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 12:08 PM   #16
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
This app has a high HSQ. I'm seriously considering ditching Cool Reader (for which I purchased a golden token no less) because the sync possibility is, in kennyc's words, SO DAMN CONVENIENT! I mean, it's real gold IMO. If delvorak convinces the FBReader people to include his work in the app, I'll jump for it. Otherwise I'd suggest contacting the CoolReader developer, Buggins, who is present in Mobileread and has expressed interest in the sync feature in the past.

Last edited by Logseman; 03-12-2011 at 12:10 PM.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote