View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 05:31 PM   #43
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by W3S View Post
I have kindle 3 with broken display and I can see just lower half of screen.
I installed fullscreen kiterm and it works fine and portable linux terminal is now last chance for life for this device
But is there any easy hack to sources to make term run just in half screen (like Luigi's kiterm) but in the lower part?
Thanks for help.
You could use it with the "screen scroller" app, which you can manually launch from the KUAL extension. That would allow you to move the top half of the display (containing the terminal) down to the bottom half of the display.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote