View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 01:57 PM   #1
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Question Bug in Calibre Viewer?

The attached epub has a little script that modifies the body margins of the ebook. It works flawlesly with the Calibre Ebook Editor, but in Calibre Viewer has an issue; once the epub is loaded, margins are not simetrical.

With the Viewer Inspector I was able to see that the issue is originated by the property "width" (for the element Body) added by Calibre. I tried a workaround by setting the property "width: auto" for Body (that disables the "width" added by Calibre), but that generated others problems (collisions with the properties "column-gap" and "column-width" added by Calibre, I think) and only the first page is showed correctly. So, my question is: how must I do in order that, if I modify margins with a script, Calibre Viewer shows them properly?

Many thanks in advance.
Attached Files
File Type: epub MarginsTestCase.epub (3.4 KB, 107 views)
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote