View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 09:01 PM   #64
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
@Cinisajoy what would you do if you found an inactive thread that had the answer, to a problem you are having, but the answer was given as an o/s image and the image was removed and you can't get the answer? You'd probably be pretty annoyed.

Just think of all the threads on MR that are worthless because the o/s image(s) have been removed and without the images, the thread makes no sense.
No, I wouldn't get annoyed actually. I would look elsewhere for an answer.
I am guessing by inactive you mean old.

Now what does worry me is how some people seem to be complaining about little stuff that ain't really their concern.

I am worried about their health.

One in particular seems to be a bit more irritable over little stuff lately.
I hope he is feeling ok.

Spoiler:
are you ok?
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote