View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 05:59 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormHart View Post
And what, oh wise and beneficent one, is the "keep" keystroke?

Are there other marking type keystrokes?
I don't have a Kindle 2 (Daffy HELP!)... so I'm not sure. But, I do remember talk of the "keep" functionality.

From the Kindle2 user quide:

Quote:
Amazon also stores the seven most recent issues of your newspapers and magazines. If you’d like to keep a copy of an issue indefnitely, open the issue, press the Menu button, and select “Keep this Issue”; you will then see the word “keep” to the left of the issue title in Home.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote