View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 10:03 AM   #39
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Munch View Post
GRs user interface is horrible. It is even worse on an iPad..

That being said, I added my favorites on GR when i joined, and know i use it to keep track of what i want to read, and what i have read, along with ratings.
Doesn't the ipad have to use the app version? I know on my tablet I have used the android app, and you're right, it is not cool at all.

But the full site I find pretty easy to use. Might be because I'm familiar with it though...
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote