View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 01:25 PM   #42
mbelec
Addict
mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, Ipad 3
Actually Hitch, would you believe I have no critique or writer's groups? I've writen 3+ books in a void, typing away on my own at home in my free time. But your question has encouraged me to branch out and look around on the web for better options. I've found and joined a great board where I'll be able to meet all my writing needs.

I posted here in the Writer's Corner because I thought it would be welcoming to new as well as published writers and that someone might point me in the right direction. Mostly I've found that's the case.

I'm actually an RN (registered nurse) and have mostly been a reader rather than a writer. However, I have learned quite a bit from reading posts here at Mobileread.

I've also learned that writers can be very much like nurses. We have a saying, "Nurses eat their young".

Thanks again.
mbelec is offline   Reply With Quote