View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:11 PM   #16
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Also, I live in Central Europe, and iOS chargers are likely different depending on which region of the world you live in. (When you visit Italy and Germany, two countries relatively close to each other, they both use different types of plugs. There are even more differences between continents.)
lol...I was sitting in Aqaba, Jordan the first time I read one of your posts...I remember because I though it was cool that you were "relatively close." I travel extensively for work so I know all about those pesky plugs...I ended up getting a device that with the flip of a couple buttons, a tap dance or two, and 3 claps of my right hand, I get the correct arrangement of prongs to come out and I can plug in anywhere in the world!

Here is the one I have used for the last couple of years...and I think I should have said 2.1Amps instead of volts...

Here's another with 4 ports...for those "power users"....(yuk, yuk, yuk)

Cheers!

Last edited by Turtle91; 01-29-2013 at 07:13 PM.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote