View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 10:49 AM   #14
writerman242
writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Smile Thank you for this very timely advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName View Post
Go to Control Options and pick a control, then from the pull down list pick Back to Book Shelf........I have Back key (key press control) assigned so when I push the back button it goes to the book shelf. I used to have it assigned to Shake Phone, but always afraid I'd let go and send it flying.

You should spend some time looking over all the options in Control Options - many handy shortcuts to choose from to make it easier to navigate.
thank you for this. It sounds simple once you know to do it! But I hadn't worked it out and was starting to go crazy!!!
writerman242 is offline   Reply With Quote