View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:45 AM   #12
Ninjalawyer
Guru
Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
I never heard of that guy and I am glad.
Like a nasty Mike Myers from Austin Powers or worse cause it was supposed to be a children's story "Cat in the Hat." I tossed the one someone got for a grand child. Replaced it with a bunny movie.

Potty humor. The reason I stopped automatic recordings of Jay Leno when some (be careful here bub) nut ran Jay's new toothbrush down in between the nut's butt cheeks.
Reading this, I'm not sure whether I should just scratch my head or call 911 and tell them you've had a stroke.
Ninjalawyer is offline   Reply With Quote