View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 04:23 PM   #4
Serapeum
Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Moon Reader+
Moon+ Reader does allow you to change the background images and font colours. The dictionary lookup requires you to install the dictionary app, but it works pretty well. It isn't quite a one tap lookup, it's more hold and then correct the selection before tapping to select dictionary lookup.

Moon+ Reader also offers the ability to sync progress to Dropbox, though I've never got it working to read that progress on another device to keep it in sync. I suspect that I'm missing something though.
Serapeum is offline   Reply With Quote