View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 04:22 AM   #37
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyvros View Post
Hey, Sameer, while you're around, would you be able to clarify if this means that the screen still has the usual glass substrate? My reading comprehension skills may have taken a hit on my way to this thread.
I'll double check this for you, but I'm 80% certain that this is the case since it is not the flexible display. The 'no glass, no glare' in the marketing material refers to the lack of a capacitive touch-screen layer which some manufacturers have used, and can sometimes come with a reflective finish which can be quite annoying to read on. We use IR touch which does not require any glass on top of the display.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote