View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 11:36 PM   #12
Darth_Bane
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Sony PRS-505 and PRS-300, Kobo Wifi, Touch and Mini, Kindle 4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosyposy363 View Post
I have the new Non Touch Kindle 4 and in the settings I have refresh after every page turned off, yet it is still refreshing after every page. I have tried turning it on and off but makes no difference. Any suggestions please on what the problem might be, it is the 4.0.1 version. Thanks
Had the same problem last year. Reboot didn't help for me. What fixed it, strange as it may seem, was to leave the Kindle on and not touch it till it went to sleep by itself. It's been working ever since.
Darth_Bane is offline   Reply With Quote