View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 09:30 AM   #234
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouldergramp View Post
I have no problem setting the reader wallpaper. What I cannot do is get that wallpaper to stay on the reader screen when the PE is turned OFF.

I did it with the Red PE but cannot do it with my Black PE.
Very strange.

Are there any other differences between your two units? By that I mean things like firmware revision, installed apps etc.

Internally both units should be identical regarding the hardware, therefore it must be something in the software that is causing the problem.

Is the picture that doesn't stay during shut down in the same relative directory on both units? If you open a book in the reader does the last page you were viewing stay when you switch off?
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote