View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 10:30 PM   #101
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Do not do "ls -al /dev/root". That is the device, not the file system. That device is mounted at "/", which is the root. Do "ls -al /" instead.

Is your eInk screen working? It can be damaged by a shock. Try doing "eips -p" to display a patern on it, or "eips -c" to clear the screen.
oops! Sorry I forgot to edit my post, I actually ran it with / not /dev/root and I got a list, then sorted it by size, and now I'm trying to free some space by moving files to /mnt/us/backups/.

I can confirm that eInk is alright.

Update:
Now I have 27.1M space available but still dead. How much is available on a working Katie?

Last edited by thatworkshop; 03-01-2012 at 11:35 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote