View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 09:38 AM   #4
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
psychandtheology, thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one with the duplication problem! (I also wanted to avoid Amazon.)

phloxy, I've seen other people posting about Calibre and have been considering switching. I have not had any other problems with the Reader, so I do suspect the problem is with the PC software, not the PRS-T1 itself.

As for deleting the duplicates - I have found two ways:

- Go to Page 2 of the home screen, under All Notes, and delete each one individually (long press on the note to be deleted, and you will see the delete option). This will take forever if you have a lot of duplicates.

- Go into one of the books that you have made bookmarks or highlights in; from within the book, press Menu, then Notes; when the Notes come up, press Menu; then select Delete Notes. You can then tap in the check box to the left of each note that you want to delete. When you are done selecting, press Done - it will then ask if you are sure you want to delete the selected items; say yes, and it will delete them.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote