View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 09:48 AM   #17
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3TO View Post
Okay, I downloaded overdrive, went to Toronto library, successfully downloaded 2 epubs to the vox. Began reading and bookmarked. Vox went to sleep and upon waking, I can't get back into Overdrive. Keep getting error message: "The ... app has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Force close." When I do that, and try to re-open I keep getting same error message. What gives?

I've tried duplicating the error by reading a library book and letting it go to sleep a number of times, as well as just shutting it down while I'm in a book, but have not been able to. I even tried to duplicate the problem by letting it go to sleep while listing to an audio book, but it just continued to play, and still no crash after "waking" it.

You may want to uninstall the app and try re-installing it again.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote