Thread: iPad iPad1 or iPad2?
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 11:28 PM   #10
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetCinNC View Post
Read the review for the iPad 2 at The Gadgeteer, a tech review site. There's a section that discusses speed differences for graphics and surfing. Disclosure: I'm a writer at The Gadgeteer, and I wrote that review. I've had both the original iPad and the iPad 2 from their release days. I loved the original more than I can say, but the iPad 2 is better, in my opinion.
Thanks again to all who responded, especially for the great review. I'm still torn between the two.

I'll probably go into the store in a couple of hours or so to buy one or the other. Though I'm now leaning towards the 16GB wi-fi iPad2 it will mainly depend on what the store has and the price.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote