View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 07:06 AM   #4
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
E-Ink is far from dead. It just can't command high prices, anymore. After a 3 month experiment of reading on high quality LCD's only I finally pulled my trusted Irex out again. And it does feel like relief for my eyes to look at an e-ink screen again. So in the end convenience lost out for me.

For books it is e-ink for me from now on, when I have the choice (sometimes I only have my phone with me). For the newspapers connectivity is a problem, so a computer/tablet is still the better way. Besides, speed is much more important.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote