View Single Post
Old 03-27-2003, 08:15 AM   #3
gvtexas
Addict
gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Clie TH55
Re: automatic copy mode

Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
what i really would like to see in the palm version of isilo is a mode, where a word is copied into the clipboard when the pen is lifted after selecting - in this way i could use isilo much more comfortable with MS Dict, whichs translates everything in the clipboard by double-tapping the find button..
Agreed. Right now, I have to tap the icon to go to edit mode, highlight the word, do a lower-left-to-upper-right graffiti slash, a graffiti "C", then tap Find (I have it set for a single tap), then I finally get the MSDict definition...actually, once used to the sequence it's not terrible, but could definitely be improved!

With HandStory all I have to do is tap the word (it auto highlights and auto copies to clipboard), then tap find. Viola. So it can be done.

Pete, why don't you suggest this to the iSilo develop? And please register here as well! We love having guests, but love having guests become members even more!